[Qgis-user] GRASS7 Plugin for QGIS 2.12 on Ubuntu

eglatorre eglatorre at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 03:33:06 PDT 2016

Hi,

thanks for the previous posts. I am having a similar issue with QGIS
2.14.3... I cannot figure out how to solve it from your previous answers but
I am working on it in stackexchange
(http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/198483/grass-plugin-missing-from-qgis-2-14-3-essen-in-ubuntu-14-04).
I did not remember looking in the user lists issues before asking there.

>From what I have been researching, the problem is likely that I have
repositories (or have changed them in between updates to QGIS) which leads
me to have GRASS 7 installed with a QGIS version trying to use a
qgis-grass-plugin for GRASS 6...

I will post here (and in stackexchange) if I (or someone else) find a
solution...

Regards,

Eduardo