[Qgis-user] Digitising in Non-Earth Coordinates

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Sat Jun 18 03:23:14 PDT 2016

Hi,
If the raster (geological map) is not georeferenced, it's lower left (or upper right can't remember) corner should be at 0,0. Try opening that first.
Nicolas
On Jun 18, 2016 05:30, "Grant Boxer [via OSGeo.org]" <ml-node+s1560n5272284h65 at n6.nabble.com> wrote:

	I have a geological map image that I want to digitise in non-earth coordinates. When I bring it in as a utm projection in metres, I cannot correctly digitise a new layer over the image. The vector layer seems to default to 500000mE which is the default utm false easting. Any suggestions?   Regards Grant Perth, Western Australia _______________________________________________
Qgis-user mailing list
[hidden email]
List info: http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-user Unsubscribe: http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-user

		http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Digitising-in-Non-Earth-Coordinates-tp5272284.html

		To start a new topic under Quantum GIS - User, email ml-node+s1560n4125267h38@n6.nabble.com
		To unsubscribe from Quantum GIS - User, click here .
		NAML