[Qgis-user] Installing map server + Lizmap on Ubuntu 16.04

Daniel Vicente Lühr Sierra dluhr at ieee.org
Tue Jun 21 07:14:26 PDT 2016

Hi,

El 20/06/16 a las 14:43, Daniel Vicente Lühr Sierra escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Any progress with porting Lizmap to PHP7?
>
> I have been able to run most of it, but administration forms
> (create/modify repos, etc.) show empty pages.
I'm sorry, I was running the 3.0.1 release, and I didn't noticed, the
php7 issue has been patched in the repository. I just applied the patch
by hand, and everything seems to work.

> Also, any advice on sample apache .conf files would be appreciated.
Without a very "deep" knowledge of apache2 configurations, it runs with
a very basic site.conf file.

I do have another question about performance loading postgis layers, but
I will send open a different thread for that.

--
Daniel Vicente Lühr Sierra
IEEE Member