[Qgis-user] regularly spaced address markers on alternating side of road

Dan Jacobson jidanni at jidanni.org
Tue Jun 28 22:11:41 PDT 2016

I want to label vectors (roads) with proposed addresses:

21  23  25  27  29
==================
  22  24  26  28

I suppose I will use the Qchainage plugin and then post-process the
output with a simple perl script to get the exact labels I want (20, 30,
40...).

I don't suppose I can make them on either side of the road so I suppose
I will have to put them along the centerline.

There are no houses here. Just guide points for government workers if
houses were ever to be built.

I can't use StackExchange to ask this because I don't have enough Karma
and never will.