[Qgis-user] Question on Atlas in version 2.14.3

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Thu Jun 30 05:14:13 PDT 2016

I'm using 2.14.3 On Ubuntu 16.04 - haven't tried this on windows yet.

I've got a long running Atlas project. Usually every couple of months I
open it and export out two maps. I've got a pile of summary columns and
areas calculated and things that makes the map useful for the client
(all of that in postgis). Up until 2.14.3 - it opens and exports
everything out. Today I open it and none of the fields are display
anymore. I even built a new Atlas page and couldn't pull in attributes.

Up until now this expression: [% "cartoacres" %] would correctly display
the data in the field cartoacres out of my data. Today - it's blank. Is
this still right? Or did my brain do a Brainxit this morning. I noticed
several other small oddities - like text being slightly moved and my
scale being slightly off.

Randy

--
Randal Hale