[Qgis-user] advanced digitizing panel

Jake Maier j.m at jmforestry.com
Tue Mar 1 08:46:12 PST 2016

It's driving me nuts. Seems to be so straight forward and I don't get it.

The advanced digitizing panel tool seems to work sometimes as expected, and
at times I cannot draw the actual leg of a line or polygon.

When I enter angle and distance, the tool draws the rubber band all right
but when I click the endpoint it does not draw the actual polygon. Sometimes
it will but most of the time it does not add the segment to  the feature.

There are not so many things to adjust on the tool, but I can't figure out
what I do wrong or misunderstand.

Can someone please put me on the right track

Thanks

Jake