[Qgis-user] An issue splitting a shape

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 03:31:59 PST 2016

Hi,
I have an issue when try to split a specific linear shape geometry
when it has some duplicate nodes.

I guess it should not be a problem tosplit a geometry when there is
some duplicate nodes.

Ad reference, I have success to try to split the same geometry using the old
esri-arcview 3.x.

So perhaps this is an issue for QGIS ?

Before to issue a ticket I like to know any thought.

The impossibility to split a geometry when there is some duplicate
nodes is really an issue for qgis , or is confirmed that qggis should
only split geometry that are not any duplicate vertex ?

I attach the zip with the geometry sample.

Regards,

--
Andrea Peri