[Qgis-user] Image generation difference between PyQT from command line and from QGIS

Fri Mar 4 07:42:22 PST 2016

Hi,

I've done an early plugin for bivariate legend
<https://github.com/webgeodatavore/bivariate_legend/releases> you can test
but not ready for publication in the official qgis plugins.

I want to manage rendering borders color but I face an issue.
Within QGIS, I got a wrong image output whereas from the command line, it
works...

As it's not really easy to figure out what I mean, I've open an issue
<https://github.com/webgeodatavore/bivariate_legend/issues/1> on my own
repo with a code to run and a GIF screencast.

I've open the thread here because although my code only involve pure PyQT
code, the behaviour change is within QGIS and may be related.

Are you able to reproduce the issue as it  may come from my OS (Ubuntu
14.04 64bits)?
Any clue would be appreciated.

Regards

Thomas Gratier