[Qgis-user] Coding Problems Error in processing enable. Windows 8.1

Luís Miguel Royo Pérez luis.miguel.royo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 10:19:47 PST 2016

Hello list,

I have a problem with Unicode encoding. My problem is this:

Windows 8.1 during the installation decided include a special spanish
character in my user folder. I'm affraid this is provoquing errors and a
bad behaviour of QGIS, for instance the "Processing" plugin throws me
this error when I try to enable it/:

  "//UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xed in
position 11: ordinal not in range(128)"//.

/How can I solve this? Is there any way to let QGIS recognize this
special characters? Should I change folders and some path in QGIS
installation?/

/Any ideas?/
/
Thanks you!!/