[Qgis-user] qgis web client simple wms search

Martin Baloga matobaloga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 07:17:38 PST 2016

Dear all,

 i have a postgis layer published as wfs as well. The simpleWMSsearch does
not find exact parcel, but shows just list.

http://89.185.248.140:8080/qgiswebclient.html?map=c%3A%2Fdata_mapy%2Fsvit%2Fnavrh.qgs&lang=en

I have 2.14 server and latest qgis web client

I does not matter, whether I enter not existing or existing parcel.

P.S. the dxf export cannot be disabled, if I disable the map themes panel
and exports layers, even if they are not published as wfs.

Here is the GlobalOptions code:

var simpleKN = {
  title: "Hladaj parcelu KN-C",
  query: 'simpleWmsSearch',
  useWmsRequest: true,
  queryLayer: "Kataster_KN",
  formItems: [
    {
      xtype: 'textfield',
      name: 'parcela',
      fieldLabel: "Cislo parcely:",
      allowBlank: false,
      blankText: "Prosím zadajte číslo parcely (napr. 123/4)",
      filterOp: "="
    }
  ],
  gridColumns: [
    {header: 'Parcela', dataIndex: 'parcela', menuDisabled: 'false'},
{header: 'k.u.', dataIndex: 'ku', menuDisabled: 'false'},
{header: 'Názov', dataIndex: 'ku_nazov', menuDisabled: 'false'}
  ],
//  highlightFeature: true,
//  highlightLabel: 'parcela',
  selectionLayer: 'Kataster_KN',
  selectionZoom: 1,
  doZoomToExtent: true
};
Funny is, that the second serch in Kataster_UO layer, with exactly the same
settings, works...  (except of layer name, which is changed to Kataster_UO)
:)

Any ideas?

Thanx in advance

Martin