[Qgis-user] OpenGeo QGIS tutorial - publishing fails

Peter Cooper peter at pcooper.me.uk
Mon Mar 7 11:06:29 PST 2016

Hi Hanlie

I am glad to find someone else has the same issue – it is my question you mention on StackExchange. I have tried to get a response from BoundlessGeo but so far unsuccessfully. If I hear anything I shall let you know.

I told them that the documentation at http://suite.opengeo.org/opengeo-docs/qgis/explorer/caveats/index.html mentions a Report Error button – but that does not appear in my version when I get the error, and I can see no way to report an error to them otherwise.

Peter