[Qgis-user] OpenGeo QGIS tutorial - publishing fails

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 00:16:55 PST 2016

Hi Hanlie

Yes, probably that part of documentation have to be updated.
OpenGeo plugin, since months has been substitute with Geoserver explorer plugin.
You should install it using common Plugin Manager.

https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/geoserverexplorer/

Check if you replicate the error with the new plugin version.

>From OpenGeo plugin, the Postgis and QGIS Project parts has been
removed to use the standard QGIS functions (DB Manager and Browser).

regards
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis