[Qgis-user] Pie charts i QGIS 2.14

johnrobot johnrobot at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 03:42:41 PST 2016

Hi
I would like to draw pie charts/circles for a polygon layer using data from
the attribute table, for example population data. I have tried using
properties- diagram, but it doesn´t seem to match what I am looking for. I
would like to see this:

- Based on attribute values, draw pie charts/circles.
- Let me choose outline and fill colours/patterns.
- Let me choose data intervals and the circle size for each interval.

What would be the best way of achieving this in QGIS? I found
https://github.com/LCacheux68224/ProportionalCircles, but it seems that I
have to involve our IT department to install QGIS plugins, since I do not
have admin rights on my computer.

Regards,

Magnus