[Qgis-user] MS Access and QGIS

Goyo goyodiaz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 06:17:42 PST 2016

I think you should be able to do that according to
http://docs.qgis.org/2.8/en/docs/user_manual/introduction/getting_started.html#command-line-options

Create a QGIS project including the parcels layer, compute the
bounding box of the selected layer(s) in the frontend, invoke QGIS
passing the project file name and the bounding box as parameters to

qgis --project yourproject.qgs --extent xmin,ymin,xmax,ymax

It looks like you could even pass just a postgis layer instead of a
project file, but I don't know whay syntax you should be using.

Goyo