[Qgis-user] OSX QGIS 2.14

Olav Peeters opeeters at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 06:08:22 PDT 2016

Ricardo,
the latest Boundless QGIS version for OSX is 2.8.3, no?

Pieter,
I just tried orfeo-toolbox processing tools in Kyngchaos' QGIS 2.14 on
Yosemite. All seems well, but I've not yet used these tools extensively..
But if all else works on Mavericks it's a bit strange that the
orfeo-toolbox is not listed. Have you tried rebooting? I had a similar
issue once which was solve with a reboot.. Did you remove the previous
QGIS version (also from trash)? Maybe try removing ~/.qgis2 and relaunch
QGIS. Don't forget to back-up your settings if you did a lot of
customisations..

Cheers,
Olav