[Qgis-user] Reading CAD documents in QGIS

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Tue Mar 15 01:22:06 PDT 2016

Hi,

just for your information: Bentley and AutoCAD exchanged their libs a
couple of years ago, so Bentley products read dwg/dxf with the native
AutoCAD lib (all AFAIK). Therefore there should be no need for dgn (V8)
support. AFAIK there exists only proprietary libs (Bentley) for
reading/wirting dgn (V8).

Bernhard