[Qgis-user] Freezing in editing mode

massimo.figaroli massimo.figaroli at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 02:06:46 PDT 2016

Goodmorning everybody!
I'm using QGIS Wien and QGIS Pisa but I'm noticing the same problem.
At the beginning and at the ending of the shape file editing (but also in
the saving phase) I have a long time in which QGIS seems going to "freez".
How can I solve this problem?
Starting, saving, ending editing phases: more than 10 minutes
Editing: 1 second (for example, adding a point).
Is this depending of the directory in which shape files are stored?
Thank you so much for helping me.

Massimo Figaroli