[Qgis-user] Problem Loading Georeferenced image

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Thu Mar 17 12:48:24 PDT 2016

Hi,
Try setting the "CRS for a new layer" to "prompt for CRS".  Could it be that the epsg code is not in the raster?
Nicolas
On Mar 17, 2016 3:30 PM, "Gerardo Jiménez [via OSGeo.org]	" <ml-node+s1560n5257046h87 at n6.nabble.com> wrote:

	I  have a georeferenced soil Map. I did the georeferencing in Qgis using EPSG 26714 as the CRS. I have the following issue. When I load the image in 2.14 the project is set to EPSG 4326. When I load it in 2.8X the project is set to 26714. I have tested this behavior in two different machines using win 10 64 bits. In both machines I have the same behavior in the same Qgis versions. CRS Options for both qgis versions are the same: Default CRS for new projects: Automatically enable on the fly reprojection if layers have different CRS CRS for new layers: Use layer CRS I have tested also changing from use layer CRS to prompt for CRS. When I do this, On the fly transformation is activated as if by dafault project must be in 4326. The only work around in 2.14 is to select the layer right click and choose set CRS from layer. This makes the project to be set at 26714.  I was use to load my image and that the project was automatically set to the image CRS. Any one have the same problem? Any one can tell me what potentially I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance Gerardo -- Gerardo Jiménez Delgado Instituto de Investigaciones Antropológicas Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México Ciudad Universitaria s/n, Coyoacan 04510 México City,México tel. 56 22 95 16 fax. 56 22 96 51

		http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Problem-Loading-Georeferenced-image-tp5257046.html

		To start a new topic under Quantum GIS - User, email ml-node+s1560n4125267h38@n6.nabble.com
		To unsubscribe from Quantum GIS - User, click here .
		NAML