[Qgis-user] Atlas: Filter Empty Pages

Albin Blaschka albin.blaschka at standortsanalyse.net
Mon Mar 21 05:53:09 PDT 2016

Hello List!

I am starting to use the Atlas feature for the first time and had the
following problem:
I have a coverage-layer (a vector grid) and a point layer (collection
sites). At the moment, there are grid cells in which no site (point) is
located.
My problem is: I would like to filter those "empty" atlas-elements/pages
out. In other words, if the atlas-page contains no element of the point
layer, it should not get printed/produced.
I tried myself and failed, I googled and failed...

Is this possible and if yes, how?

Thanks in advance,
Albin