[Qgis-user] Atlas: Filter Empty Pages

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Mon Mar 21 06:20:59 PDT 2016

Hi Albin,

sounds maybe to easy, but why don't you just make a spatial query on your
coverage grid to select and save those elements which do have points
inside (Grid Layer Contains Points Layer e.g.) and then use that new
coverage layer to produce your Atlas?

Or do you search for a more clever approach?

Cheers
Bernd

--
Dipl-Geogr. Bernd Vogelgesang