[Qgis-user] Atlas: Filter Empty Pages

Uwe Fischer gisfisch at t-online.de
Mon Mar 21 06:42:09 PDT 2016

Hello Albin,

you need to filter out the empty elements (grid cells) in the coverage layer (those ones that have no overlap to the points). After that you can swap the selection set to get the non-empty grid cells that are to be printed and give those (as memory layer if no repeated use) to the atlas generator as new coverage layer.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

UWE FISCHER