[Qgis-user] QGIS will display invalid geometries when under their extent ?

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 23:56:27 PDT 2016

Hi,
I report some days ago about a trouble on a line geometry that will
disappear when zoom.
So I open a ticket with a sample.

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/14524

In the discussion will say that qgis could not be able to display any
invalid geometry (disabling it ?) when the extent is molesser then
canvas extent.

I need to know if this is true.
Because this mean that with QGIS WILL NEVER possible to resolve an
invalid geometry editing it.
This beacause qgis simply remove it when zoom forward the invalid vertex point.

I need to know if this is true or a miss something.

thx.