[Qgis-user] qgis 2.14 dont start grass

Azzurra Lentini azzurralentini at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 19:56:32 PDT 2016

Hi,
I have a similar problem and the message is:

This algorithm cannot be run :-(

It seems that GRASS is not correctly installed and configured in your
system. Please install it before running GRASS algorithms

Until I was using last version 2.12 it was ok but since I installed the
2.14 .. the grass instruments are not anymore working..

I cleaning and again cleaning my computer with ccleaner, but till now.. I
cant use grass!!

> Hi,
> my qgis 2.14 from install offline or from osgeo4w 32bit
> will not start any toold from grass.
> It report always this message:
>
> ----
> Missing dependency. This algorithm cannot be run :-(
>
> GRASS GIS 7 folder is not configured. Please configure it before
> running GRASS GIS 7 algorithms.
> ----
>
> I try the standalone install version 2.14 or 2.12.
> I try also the 2.14 from osgeo4w.
>
> Is this confirmed or it could be a local problem of my window pc ?
>
> Thx.
>
> --

Dr. Hydrogeologist
AZZURRA LENTINI
Expert of evaluation environmental hazards
GIS application
Haity Mobile Tel: 0050946057393
Italy Mobile Tel.: **(39) 338 24 40 676
SKYPE azzurrahydro
azzurralentini at gmail.com
*Par respect pour l'environnement,*

*n'imprimez ce mail qu'en cas d'absolue nécessité*