[Qgis-user] Heatmap plugin questions

Mats Elfström mats.elfstrom at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 00:47:16 PDT 2016

Hi!
Running the heatmap plugin in QGIS Essen, I have come across a couple of
anomalies.
I would like to check if these are known or reported before exploring
further, or reverting to a fail safe process.
1/ Subselected layers (Provider feature filter) are not honored, but
produces an empty tiff stub file.
2/ Point data from sqlite crashes the plugin and minidumps QGIS.

I can add that the heatmap plugin works as expected against a shape file
layer with no Provider feature filter.

Regards, Mats.E
Mats Elfström, Väpplingvägen 21, SE-227 38 LUND, Sweden
tel: +46 46 145959 / mob: +46 70 595 39 35
alt e-mail: mats.elfstrom at giskraft.com <mats.elfstrom at telia.com>