[Qgis-user] grid visualisation issue

Carmine Massarelli carmine.massarelli at ba.irsa.cnr.it
Wed Mar 30 02:05:46 PDT 2016

Dear,
this is what happens when I create a grid in the EPSG 32633:
1. I create a new project with that EPSG;
2. I open a layer in the same EPSG;
3. I open print composer;
4. I create a grid selecting the correct EPSG;
5. I select write coordinates as decimal (native system) and it works
perfectly;
6. then I select DMS coordinates format and It seems to refer to random
number (in this order for the longitude: -40°, -120°, 160°, 80°, 0°,
-80°, -160°, 120°, 40°) but not to the correct DMS for the area.

If you want you could download a screenshot from here
https://cloud.ba.cnr.it/index.php/s/g2Rd1f8HQprfmoV

According to you is it my fault?

Thanks

Carmine