[Qgis-user] grid visualisation issue

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Mar 30 04:59:52 PDT 2016

Hi Carmine,

EPSG 32633 is meters based, so you can't label it with DMS.

If you want to have a grid labeled with DMS, please select a CRS that is
degree based (e.g. EPSG 4326). Note you can even have several grids on
the same map: one meter based and one degree based. You could label
top/left with one system and bottom/right with the other system.

The grid and grid labels will always be based on the units of the CRS
set in the grid settings.

Hope this helps,

Andreas