[Qgis-user] First public release of Elevation, SRTM 30m global DEM easy management

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Wed Mar 30 06:09:27 PDT 2016

Hi,
I haven't look at the link yet but it looks interesting.  Before investing more time and energy for the Qgis plugin, I would call JPL at NASA to find out how the next version of the SRTMs (NASADem) will be distributed.  I imagine the data it downloaded from the various NASA FTP services?  If so this could become obsolete very quickly: ( if it's incompatible with the distribution system of the next SRTM  version that should be launch in June.
Cheers
Nicolas
On Mar 30, 2016 8:38 AM, "Paolo Cavallini [via OSGeo.org]	" <ml-node+s1560n5258816h57 at n6.nabble.com> wrote:

	Il 30/03/2016 14:49, Alessandro Amici ha scritto:
> A colleague of mine can write QGIS plugins, I'll try to get some
> sponsorship from my company to make it happen. Any help is obviously
> welcome!
Glad you liked it. I'm avaliable for testing and advice.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS & PostGIS courses: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html _______________________________________________

		http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/First-public-release-of-Elevation-SRTM-30m-global-DEM-easy-management-tp5258800p5258816.html

		To start a new topic under Quantum GIS - User, email ml-node+s1560n4125267h38@n6.nabble.com
		To unsubscribe from Quantum GIS - User, click here .
		NAML