[Qgis-user] QGIS Server - Export to PDF - Legend

Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de
Tue May 3 01:47:22 PDT 2016

Hi all,

my System: Ubuntu 14.04, qgis-server 2.14.1 / 2.14.2

My QGIS project contains a wms layer from UMN mapserver and different shapefiles (Polygon, Line, Point). My print template contains the map and a legend for the shapefiles. If I turn on the wms layer, the export to PDF does not work. I get an Apache 500-error. If I turn off the wms layer, the export to PDF works fine.
Well, if I now turn on the wms layer and remove the legend only for the shapefiles with line- and point-geometry from the print template, the export to PDF works fine also. The legend of shapefiles with polygons is always exported to PDF. Is this a bug? Can anyone help me?

BTW: I tried different wms layer and had always the same problem.

Thanks in advance and best regards
Burghardt

Stadt Wolfsburg
Geschäftsbereich IT - 15-3 GIS
Rathaus E, Zi. E403, Porschestraße 47A, D-38440 Wolfsburg
Tel +49 5361 28-2531
Fax +49 5361 28-1765
mailto:burghardt.scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de