[Qgis-user] problem with QGIS installation

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Fri May 13 13:16:50 PDT 2016

UbuntuGIS is in the middle of being revived. For right now I'd go with
this:

deb     http://qgis.org/debian trusty main
deb-src http://qgis.org/debian trusty main

Remove your current installation/repos and install it from the above.

You will most likely need to do the following also:

wget -O - http://qgis.org/downloads/qgis-2015.gpg.key | gpg --import
gpg --fingerprint 3FF5FFCAD71472C4

Join the UbuntuGIS Email list it should be updated shortly.

Randy

On 05/13/2016 03:52 PM, Filipe Dias wrote:
> Hi
> I'm installing QGIS on a clean Ubuntu 14.04 installation but I'm
> getting this error. I have these two repositories installed. Any idea
> about what's happening?
> Thanks
> Cheers
>

> deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntugis/ubuntugis-unstable/ubuntu
> trusty main
>
> deb http://qgis.org/ubuntugis trusty main
>

> fd at fd-Lenovo:~$ sudo apt-get install qgis python-qgis
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> or been moved out of Incoming.

>  libcogl15 : Depends: libegl1-mesa-drivers
> E: Error, pkgProblemResolver::Resolve generated breaks, this may be
> caused by held packages.

Randal Hale
North River Geographic Systems, Inc
http://www.northrivergeographic.com