[Qgis-user] Print composer fails on print or export

CARLO CORMIO carlo.cormio at gmail.com
Wed May 25 12:46:07 PDT 2016

Dear All,

I'm trying to print a couple of maps (with rasters, vectors and bing maps)
in a canvas through QGIS map composer. Setting the composition (adding map,
text, scale, etc) works fine, as always, but when I try to print or export
it in any file format the canvas disappear, no error message pops up, no
hardware runs (no lights blinking on my PC).

Page setup is custom (170 x 100 mm) and the maps reach page border, I don't
know if this could be a problem.

I had the same problem with different QGIS versione (2.12 and 2.14), so
maybe it is a local problem. Any idea? I'm working on Windows 10 64 bit,
and use PDFCreator as pdf printer.

Thanks in advance,

Carlo