[Qgis-user] Gesucht: Übersetzer der aktuellenQGIS-Dokumentation

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue May 31 01:22:53 PDT 2016

 Hi,

Thanks Andreas for the explanation.

I suppose the work is about the next 2.14 documentation. If i may, why not
finance someone to help us write the doc instead of translation? I wonder
if the need isn't currently there?
We didn't talk about it yet but I suppose it'd be nice to have the LTR doc
released when 2.14 officially becomes LTR (with the 2.16 release in about a
month).
Despite the great work done during the hackfest (2.10 and 2.12 issues
almost closed), we still have around 40 issues [1] to tackle for a FULLY
featured 2.14 doc. So any help, voluntary or paid one, is welcome!

[1]
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A%22QGIS+2.14%22

Regards,
Harrissou