[Qgis-user] 2 Questions

Tyler Veinot tylerkveinot at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 06:25:40 PDT 2017

Matthias;
Sorry, my original email had 2 questions one for QGIS and one for QField, I
should have broken it up into 2 emails sorry.
The question I am asking is about QGIS; in ArcMap I can build Macros that
run scripts as little buttons so I can just click an icon and whatever I
written runs. I was wondering if QGIS had something similar, I have a
python script that runs on all selected features, I want to build it into a
button control instead of copying and pasting it into the console every
time. I couldn't find any directions on that other than building a python
plugin so I was wondering if the plugin was the only way to do this?
I hope that is clearer;
Tyler