[Qgis-user] Is there a shortcut to disable and enable snapping during digitizing?

aborruso aborruso at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 03:03:38 PST 2017

Hi,
Thank you to all for all your replies. Than there isn't.
I think it would be very useful to have this shortcut, for real and long
digitizing process.

John Layt wrote

> I was working on a plugin a while back to do this, but was told the
> next release would have it built in, so I stopped.

I could add a feature request, but if it will be in the next release I do
not make it.
John, are you sure that there will be it?

Best regards,

Andrea