[Qgis-user] Is there a shortcut to disable and enable snapping during digitizing?

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Feb 27 05:39:58 PST 2017

Hi,

In QGIS 3.0 there will be a toolbar icon to enable/disable snapping
quickly. This feature is already in master (nightly-2.99) available.

We have just been working on a keyboard shortcut for this now, it's
waiting for final polish before it goes live. The default key to toggle
snapping is "S", but this is configurable in the keyboard shortcut manager.

Bests

Matthias