[Qgis-user] My first weekend with QGIS.

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 01:00:43 PST 2017

Wow: what an impressive review!
Thanks for sending your notes, I've only read them quickly and I'd suggest
you to file individual tickets for each bug/feature-request and discuss the
other points one by one (or grouped when strictly related).

Some of the brightest QGIS devs are using Mac: I'm pretty sure that you'll
soon see a lot of improvements in that area.

There was also a UX mailing list, but I'm not sure if that is still active.

On Sat, Jan 21, 2017 at 1:26 AM, John A Hawkinson <jhawk at mit.edu> wrote:

> Hi, all. I spent last weekend learning to use QGIS, and as a result I
> have a fair amount of feedback. On the whole I'm quite impressed,
> especially when I want back to check some things in ArcMap afterwards
> on Tuesday; but there are also a lot of areas that seem to lack
> polish.

[.....]

Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it