[Qgis-user] My first weekend with QGIS.

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Jan 21 01:05:15 PST 2017

Hi John,
agreed, a lot of very useful requests. I'm sure many developers will be
interested, so please write to qgis-dev too. Please do come aboard and
let's work together, lots of room for improvement here. We are aware
polishing is something we have to work on, and I believe the QGIS 3
transition is the best possible moment to do it.
All the best.

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu