[Qgis-user] status of bug report

Tobias Wendorff tobias.wendorff at tu-dortmund.de
Sat Mar 4 09:44:26 PST 2017

Am Sa, 4.03.2017, 18:29 schrieb Richard Duivenvoorde:
> I still think it is a misconfigured WMS server.
>
> Which server are you using?

The one I've posted in the bug report. I'm using QGIS as a client.

> Which data are you using?

Check the BBOX I've posted in the bug report.

[snip]

> The crux is looking at scale-dependent layers needs some context
> knowledge :-)

Pardon, but I think you didn't watch the animation at all, did you?
You can clearly see that I'm accessing the same bbox / bookmark.
Using the second variant, the WMS shows content.

The tree menu from the left seems to load the wrong layer.
I'll check this with a proxy soon and add the results to the bug report.

Please let us keep the discussion at one medium, not at two.
Cross-posting will make many people very unhappy :)