[Qgis-user] API REQUIRED from OSM cycle map

Frederico dos Santos Soares fssunb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 11:09:53 PDT 2017

Hi Bernd,

I'd tried the QuickMapServices. Works perfectly.

Sometimes I forget to think "easy", and just go by the hard way.

Thank you.

Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 16:49:18 +0100
From: "Bernd Vogelgesang" <bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de>
To: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Qgis-user] API REQUIRED from OSM cycle map
        DelSp="yes"

Hi,
is there a specific need for you to use the OpenLayers plugin?
Maybe you could try to add the service to the QuickMapServices plugin more
easily (under settings)

Cheers
Bernd

fssunb at gmail.com