[Qgis-user] Problem with node tool in 'testing'

Torbjorn W t at persby.se
Thu May 4 05:57:15 PDT 2017

hello,

I have a map with a (vector) track. Before, I used the node tool to edit:
clicked on a track to select it, then on a point and drag to move it, as usual.

Since about two weeks ago or so, when I click on a point in the track, it does
not convert to a square and allow me to move it, it justs goes from a red dot to
a bigger red dot.

This is 'testing', last update,  so things stops to work sometimes, but usually
they starts to work again the day after or so. But not this time. Anyony who has any idéa what
has happened? It may, of course, be the case that I have clicked on soething I
should not, or maybe the function of the node tool has changed?

thanks,
Torbjörn W