[Qgis-user] Problem with node tool in 'testing'

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu May 4 08:23:37 PDT 2017

Hi,

Sorry but I'm not sure to understand what you are reporting:
- the tool does no longer work?
- or the tool behaves differently? In this case, if you are testing QGIS3,
yes the tool has changed and reading
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/69 may help you
understand the new features.

Hope that helps,