[Qgis-user] Moving selected feature to the top of attribute table does not seem to work in 2.18.7

Hernán De Angelis dhdeangelis at gmail.com
Thu May 18 01:03:52 PDT 2017

Hi

Yesterday I compiled from source QGIS 2.18.7 in openSUSE Leap 42.2 Linux.
Everything went fine and there were no problems with the compilation.
However, when using the new installation I realized that the function that
allows to move the attribute row of a selected feature to the top of the
attribute table does not seem to work. This problem was not present in my
previously installed version (2.18.6), nor in another machine I use (QGIS
2.14.2, Windows 7) using the same data. I wonder if any other users are
experiencing this in 2.18.7, or there is just something wrong with my
particular installation.

Regards,

Hernán