[Qgis-user] TIN Interpolation from points (survey) with breaklines

Casoli-Risorsaterra casoli at risorsaterra.it
Mon Apr 2 13:21:10 PDT 2018

Thak you Teddy

I tried installing Openjump and Interpolate Points with breaklines using
the proper Sextante tool but even, if the triangulation was right
(respect to the breaklines), the quotes of the 2,5D polygons generated
by the tool were not right! Maybe I missed something?

Looking around for some tools useful for my purpuse, I found the
v.Triangle (1) Grass module that is no more contained in the Grass
Processing Tool in Qgis (or at least I couldn't find it!)

It's simply a "front-end" to the famous utility Triangle
<http://www.cs.cmu.edu/%7Equake/triangle.html> (2) of J.R. Shewchuk
...and It should be exactly what I need in Qgis.

Could I do something to support the (re)developping or new adding of
this processsing module?

Thanks in advance.

Riccardo

/_*Riccardo Casoli*_, Geologo(email:casoli at risorsaterra.it
<mailto:casoli at risorsaterra.it>; cell:3289026131)/

Studio Associato Risorsaterra

/di Massimo Barbonaglia, Riccardo Casoli,
Michele Colombo, Federico Cravello/

via Coda, 22/E - 13900 Biella Chiavazza
Tel e fax: 01523346
e-mail: info at risorsaterra.it <mailto:info at risorsaterra.it>