[Qgis-user] True North

Springfield Harrison stellargps at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 13:47:31 PDT 2018

OK, thank you.  That formula is useful.

I assume that "North" for any projection will be grid North so that a
line drawn at 0° while using a UTM projection will point to grid North
if the drawing is re-projected using an un-projected CRS (where 0° is
true North)?

I wonder if I have that correct?  I will check some of the other

Thanks very much…

Cheers . . . . . Spring Harrison