[Qgis-user] True North

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Wed Apr 4 09:41:24 PDT 2018

And the image… https://imgur.com/a/l8Zpq

Fra: Qgis-user [mailto:qgis-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] På vegne af Kristian Evers
Sendt: 4. april 2018 16:37
Til: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
Emne: Re: [Qgis-user] True North

I made it within the Layout Composer/Editor (what it’s called in QGIS3 escapes me now – it used to be Map Composer in 2.x). That was the simplest way to achieve it quickly I found. You have the possibility to add more than one graticule and you can also change the CRS of the graticule. That is what I did. One was kept in UTM, the other used my custom Mercator CRS.

This is just one way of doing it. There many ways to achieve the same thing, but this should outline the general idea at least.

My last post was not let through to the mailing list, so here’s a copy of the image I attached in the previous mail. Should anyone be interested…

/Kristian