[Qgis-user] How to open QGIS from another application?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Apr 9 03:39:02 PDT 2018

Hi,

This depends on the platform. On Linux it is just "qgis" (or if
self-compiled non-default installation some other name or shell-script),
on Windows it is a batch file - something like qgis.bat or qgis-ltr.bat

For the startup options see
https://docs.qgis.org/2.18/en/docs/user_manual/introduction/getting_started.html#command-line-options

Greetings,

Andreas