[Qgis-user] How to open QGIS from another application?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Apr 9 04:09:10 PDT 2018

In addition, you could create a 'default project' which is started by
QGIS (or started because you use the command line option).

You can also let QGIS start up with a python script. Which could do the
things like zoom in to a certain feature etc. I'm not aware if that
python script receives the original command line parameters. Because if
that is the case, you could also give the x,y on the command line.

Regards,

Richard