[Qgis-user] How to Prevent GeoPackage file from updating modified date when viewed in a Qgis project when it is not being edited

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Tue Apr 10 00:05:00 PDT 2018

> Hi Borys,
>
> Are you sure that this is also a problem with 2.x?
>
> If I remember correctly 2.x browser panel does not open gpkg for scanning
> contents, this feature was added for 3.x.

It doesn't show the GPKG contents, but it starts the loop (sometimes?) when scanning a
directory containing a GPKG.

Now I recall also a rush in the system file browser - like the wal and shm files were
repeatedly removed and created back. I don't remember with which QGIS version and
which OS I observed it, but I'll try to reproduce it.

Regards,
Borys

PS. Shouldn't we move to the developer ML? :)