[Qgis-user] Mixed Translation

Frank Broniewski hallo at frankbroniewski.com
Wed Apr 11 23:52:13 PDT 2018

I did have a rummage through the qgis_de.qm file with QT Linguist and could not find any missing translation strings. This is why I think the translation issue is not related to the translation itself, but must be located somewhere else.

Dipl. Geogr. Frank Broniewski
Waldhölzbacher Str. 51
66679 Losheim am See
06872 509 068 4