[Qgis-user] Unable to load qgisserver wms in qgis when more than 120 rasters

Reginald Reginald.Carlier at ingelmunster.be
Thu Apr 12 03:49:50 PDT 2018

Hi,

I have a problem when I try to make a wmsservice for qgis server.
When I load the wmsservice in another instance of qgis everything works as
long as there are no more than about 120 rasters in my project. When I try
to add more tiffs to my project I get a timeout when trying to load the wms
in qgis.
Are there any parameters I can set so the timeout doesn't happen or should I
make multiple wms instances for the other tiles?

Regards,