[Qgis-user] no python console in QGIS 3 Ubuntu 17.10

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 05:09:32 PDT 2018

https://qgis.org/debian-nightly-release/

The critical part is what comes after this, that specifies which part of
the repository

e.g. https://qgis.org/debian-nightly-release/ artful main

The name "debian" is a misnomer, since that repository contains sections
for artful, bionic, buster, jessie, precise, stretch, trusty, unstable,
xenial, yakkety and zesty

To the original poster, what is the full line (need to know what comes
after https://qgis.org/debian-nightly-release/ )